HomeTrending7 year old girl dies after a chinese kite string slits her...

7 year old girl dies after a chinese kite string slits her throat-Know here

Delhi: In a tragic incident, a 7-year-old girl lost her life in Delhi after a Chinese kite string slit her throat. The incident has raised concerns about the use of dangerous kite strings that pose a serious threat to public safety. She had unknowingly come in contact with a sharp Chinese kite string that was being flown by someone nearby. The string, made of glass-coated nylon, was extremely sharp and caused a deep cut on her throat. Chinese kite strings, also known as “manja,” are commonly used during kite flying festivals. These strings are coated with powdered glass or metal, making them extremely sharp and capable of causing severe injuries. Despite being banned in several cities, the use of these dangerous strings continues, posing a threat to both humans and birds.

Read this also: Manipur CM says ‘will make efforts for death penalty’ in the case of viral video- Know here

What was the whole case related to Chinese Kite string ?

Police raided the shop selling Chinese string
Police raided the shop selling Chinese string

A seven year old girl died after a Chinese Kite string slit her throat. She was on bike with her father infront, on her way to swimming classes on Wednesday in West Delhi’s Paschim Vihar area. On her way the girl’s neck got entangled by the string of a Chinese Kite, slitting her throat after which she died. In no time the body was taken to Sanjay Gandhi Hospital for post-mortem and later handed over to family.

No sooner did the incident happen, the police got into action and arrested 7 people in this case. These people were illegaly selling Chinese kite string risking the life of human beings. Not only this the police also raided the kite shop where they were selling these strings illegaly and found around 200 kites and 33 rolls of kite strings. In Delhi people getting hurt or dying due to Chinese strings are on a frequent basis despite the ban on sale and production of these Kite strings.

The incident has sparked outrage among the public, with many demanding stricter regulations and enforcement against the use of Chinese kite strings. It has once again highlighted the need for awareness campaigns and education about the dangers associated with these strings. The tragic death of the 7-year-old girl has once again brought attention to the urgent need for stricter regulations and enforcement related to kite flying activities. The loss of a young life serves as a reminder that public safety should always be a top priority, and steps must be taken to prevent such avoidable accidents in the future.